Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introduction


Hello!  My name is Kelli, I'm from Seattle, WA, and I am a HUGE wine lover and taster!

I am fortunate enough to have a day job that allows me to travel around the U.S., so I try and make it out to as many of the vineyards/wineries/tasting rooms and wine bars that my schedule allows, sampling the decadent art of the many winemakers around the U.S.  Over time, my palate has matured towards the tastes of the finer wines, and some that are not so fine. :)  I will be attending a winemakers class in the next couple of months to become more educated on the art of making wine, the growth of the grapes, and the regions in which they grow.

I thought it'd be fun to share my notes and also follow other bloggers who are doing the same thing and read their notes, as well.  I'm very new at this blogging thing, so please bear with me as I stumble through this - I'm sure I'll get better as I go.  Please follow me, post suggestions, and give me your feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Stay tuned for my 1st blog after my next tasting...

2 comments: