Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Milcampos Tempranillo - 2009

Tonight I decided to finish up some work while having a glass of wine at The Winbe Cellar, in Fayatteville, AR.  My good friend, Aleks (who I've said great things about in a previous post) suggested I try the Milcampos Tempranillo...and WOW! I am so thankful for Aleks.

I'm a true believer in a wine will taste as good as you want it to, depending on the mood you're in. I had somewhat of a long work day and just wanted a nice, soft glass of wine that I didn't have to think about or wonder what flavors does it remind me of...I just wanted to drink it and think "That's delicious".
Mission accomplished.

The Milcampos (without thinking about it) has flavors of soft grapes and black cherries. The rim variation was little to be seen and the aroma had very light spice but nothing overwhelming. 
This wine is perfect for a day like I had today, and/or an evening of simple suttleness. I dont know much about the vineyard, the region and/or the wine maker - not a real big review on this one, I know, but it would take away from the goal that I was trying to acheive - no thinking, I just wanted to share this good wine with y'all.  Give it a try.


Thanks Aleks! 

Cheers Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment