Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A few things about wine...and the blog.

Well, it's been quite some time since I've posted a wine blog, and I want to apologize...the only thing I can blame - is my job. That pesky, pesky job that seems to continue to get in the way of my social life...however! If I didn't have the pesky job, I wouldn't be fortunate enough to afford my wonderful wine habit, meet the wonderful people I do at the wonderful wine tastings, and write these wonderful blogs. 
But please note! I have done quite a bit of "wine research" since my last blog and will be posting several wine reviews over the next few days, so please watch for them as there are some exciting new ones I've tried and cant wait to share them with you.
I hope to inundate anyone with blogs....but they're about wine!!! How can you not love them?!?  hahahaha. 

Also, on another note - I am working on another date/time for a "Kelli's no longer just girls wine tasting party." It's looking like it will for sure be on July 14th - but the time hasn't been nailed down yet. So stay tuned for that as this one is going to be, yet again - a little different format but just as much fun - if not more! Soooo looking forward to it. 

Thanks Everyone - Stay tuned for "Wine Reviews from a non-Semmolier but someone who REALLY likes wine". 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment